Why Sports we are committed to offering you the very best conference at the very best value. Throughout 2019 and beyond we will continue to deliver conferences focusing on how the sports/leisure and physical activity sector can develop existing strategies whilst maintaining and developing new partnerships.
All of our conferences are open to sector professionals, decision makers and influencers from numerous sporting, community and professional backgrounds.
As a conference delegate, you will have the opportunity to become a member of our dedicated Why Sports community. You will not only gain access to our prestigious conference but our ever-expanding social media and networking groups.
The subjects and themes covered at the conference by our many illustrious speakers will provide insight and vision on topics including:
- Progress of the Towards an Active Nation Strategy, its focus and priorities.
- An understanding of the impact of the Sport England Local Delivery Pilot investment and progress to date.
- The importance of a locally led active travel agenda.
- How communities are leading the way in creating activity opportunities for all.
- Local health and wellbeing plans.
- Finance and funding.
Your Delegate package includes the following;
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations and our exhibitor networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies.
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share knowledge with leaders and professionals from across the sports /leisure and activity sector.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects to date from across the United Kingdom.
- Access to the leading companies and personnel charged with the delivery of the overarching agendas
- Central Government
- Local Government
- Third Sector
- Private Sector
- Higher and Further Education
- National Health Service Professionals
- Sports Development Officers
- Directors / Heads of National Governing Bodies
- Directors / Heads of Performance
- Directors / Heads of Sports Development
- Directors / Heads of Local Sports Councils and Trusts
- Director of Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Directors and Heads of County Sports Partnerships
- Programme Directors
- Heads of Physical Education
- Education and Activities Managers
- School Engagement Officers
- Partnership Directors
- Director / Heads of Masterplanning and Urban Design
- Communications Directors
- Public Health Directors
- Recruitment and Employment Specialists
- Community Leaders / Developers
- Local Authority Executives
- Health Improvement Teams
- Health and Wellbeing Boards
- Social Marketing and Behaviour Change Teams
- Funding and Commissioning Officers
- Sport and Leisure Services Managers / Operators
- Business Development Directors / Managers
- Community Sports Leaders
- Sports Charities
- Physical Activity Project Managers